Ami Home Care
£10.85 - £12 / Per Hour
Hounslow, London, UK
1 day ago
Job Title: Care worker
Salary: £10.85- £12.00 per hour
Job type: Full Time / Part time
AMI Home Care Ltd is looking for male and female Care Workers in FELTHAM/ BRENTFORD/ ISLEWORTH/ / CHISWICK / HOUNSLOW/ HESTON area to help support people in their own home. Previous experience is not essential, however a caring nature is. You can work within your local area and enjoy a friendly and supportive team.
- Proof Right to work in the UK.
- Caring nature and reliability.
- Good written and spoken English language.
We provide our clients with:
- Personal Care (assisting with a shower, dressing, medication… etc).
- Practical support such as laundry, cleaning, shopping, assistance with meal/ drink preparation.
- Flexible working hours (you decide working days/ hours) which allow you to work around your commitments.
- Work in your local area.
- Paid holiday and pension scheme.
- Promotion and development opportunities.
- Friendly and supportive team.
- Opportunity to be enrol for fully funded NVQ level 2, 3 in Health and Social Care.
Full time/ part time rotas available with clients in local area.
Monday- Sunday -flexible hours- mornings, evenings, weekends rotas available.
Areas of work:
Feltham, Bedfont, Hanworth, Brentford, Isleworth, Chiswick, Hounslow, Heston.
If you want to be part of our fantastic team, then click APPLY today and we will be in touch!
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Support Worker, Care Worker, Care Assistant, Domiciliary Care Assistant, Senior Care Assistant, Team Leader, Care Work Assistant, Resident Care Assistant, Resident Care Worker, Elderly Care Worker, Elderly Care Assistant, Elderly Support Worker, Elderly Care, Support Assistant, Enabler, Healthcare Assistant will also be considered for this role.
About the Company
Ami Home Care