Capex Project Manager
When registering to this job board you will be redirected to the online application form. Please ensure that this is completed in full in order that your application can be reviewed.
We have an opportunity for a Capex Project Manager based in the South to manage a diverse range of projects across all our core business areas. Working alongside a close knit team, you will be responsible for capital project management and delivery of operational improvement initiatives, including new technologies to reduce operating costs.
About the role
You will manage projects from inception to completion and through to stabilization and delivery of efficiencies as per the project plan. This includes developing the project scope, objectives and where appropriate business cases, involving all relevant stakeholders ensuring technical feasibility, project value and alignment with the business strategy.
Other areas include:
- Developing detailed project plans and progress tracking, utilising and maintaining project management systems and tools (ProMap, PMA, PMM).
- Identifying and coordinating internal resources and / or third parties for the seamless delivery of projects
- Managing risks, assumptions issues, dependencies, costs and schedules throughout the project, providing relevant updates and reports to key stakeholders
- Providing Capex technical, operational and commercial support to all our businesses in problem resolution with internal customers and national peers.
- Participating in Capex initiatives by developing optimal solutions to key growth strategies.
- Providing technical support, recommendations and advice to the Procurement team.
What will you bring?
- Educated to degree level or equivalent is preferable
- Project or Programme Management qualification or qualified by experience with a commitment to achieve a recognised qualification
- Experience of managing projects and budgets within a complex Engineering/Construction environment
- Extensive knowledge of project planning, implementation and management utilising recognised project management principles and methodology
- Stakeholder management at senior level coupled with the ability to lead and manage multi-disciplined teams across a range of functions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build effective working relations with others, engage others and influence outcomes.
- Detail and results orientated with strong personal values to succeed
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary, bonus and benefits recognizing the contribution you bring
- Opportunities for Career Progression both at home and abroad
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development
About Aggregate Industries
We’re at the frontline of the construction and infrastructure industries, producing and supplying an array of construction materials. With over 200 sites and around 3,700 dedicated employees, we’re home to everything from aggregates, asphalt, ready-mixed concrete and precast concrete products. On top of that, we produce, import and supply construction materials, export aggregates and offer national road surfacing and contracting services. A full range of products which will help you work sustainably, safely, professionally and profitably.
We’re also a proud member of Holcim, which is the leading global building materials and solutions company with around 70,000 employees in over 80 countries. It holds leading positions in all regions with a balanced portfolio of developing and mature markets.
#BuildingProgress for people and the planet.
About the Company
With Aggregate Industries, you can expect personal development opportunities and international exposure, as well as safe and attractive working conditions.