Business Relationship Administrator
Premium Credit (PCL) is one of the leading insurance premium finance companies in the UK and Ireland. We are currently looking for a Business Relationship Administrator to join us in Leatherhead, working within our Specialist Lending (SL) team. SL deliver instalment solutions for professional firms (e.g. accounts), education establishments (e.g. independent schools) and leisure service providers (e.g. golf clubs).
While our offices are based in Leatherhead, we are currently operating on a work from home basis.
- Salary of £21,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Medical and dental
- 25 days’ holiday per annum
- Comprehensive benefits
We believe that our 30 year success story is down to the talent, hard work and dedication of our employees, which is why we are committed to investing in our people.
You will be supported to realise your full potential as part of a team of experienced, talented individuals who are keen to deliver high levels of service.
So, if you are a customer service or support professional with experience gained in a high-volume, intermediated environment and feel you could thrive as part of our exceptional team, we’re waiting to hear from you.
As a Business Relationship Administrator, you will be responsible for the provision of accurate and timely support to the Specialist Lending (SL) Team.
Specifically, you will ensure that all producers (clients who use PCL solutions) have sales collateral and the capability to process new business and renewals. You will also provide key support to Sales Managers to enable them to achieve their growth targets and to the Direct Selling Teams dealing with FCA and Direct Tax.
Your role will also involve:
- Responding to incoming emails and telephone queries
- Meeting general Producer sales and service requirements
- Facilitating end user changes to their agreement
- Addressing rejected and problem customer agreements so they can be processed
- Following-up on renewals to assist in achieving sales targets
- Helping Producers to use the Premium Credit facility to its full potential within their company
- Ensuring producers receive appropriate sales collateral and training
To be considered as a Business Relationship Administrator, you will need:
- Proven customer service and/or support skills, dealing with difficult and/or demanding customers
- Experience in a high volume, customer-focused environment
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Other organisations may call this role Sales Administrator, Sales Co-ordinator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Support Assistant, Contact Centre Administrator, Team Administrator, or Team Assistant.
Webrecruit and Premium Credit are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a Business Relationship Administrator, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.