A well-known UK charity are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join their growing team in their Central London office - please note that to begin with you will work from home, and then once things return to normal, this role will be completely office-based.
This organisation are going through an exciting digital transformation, having recently implemented Salesforce and a Snowflake Data Warehouse, and are looking for an ambitious BI Developer to maintain and develop tools used across the entire organisation, including reporting in Tableau.
You will be experienced with SQL and Informatica for ETL purposes, pulling data from their Snowflake Data Warehouse and Salesforce CRM system to create custom Tableau and Excel reports to help various stakeholders make the most of their data.
It's a really exciting time to join this organisation as they go through an exciting period of change, and you will have the opportunity to be at the forefront of their mission to bring their data to life.Requirements:
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with Informatica for ETL purposes and data modelling
- Experience with or knowledge of data warehousing principles
- Strong Excel skills
- Data visualisation experience is ideal but not required - Tableau, Power BI, Qlik
- Salary of up to £55,000 depending upon experience
- 23 days' holiday plus bank holidays (increasing up to 26 days)
- Brilliant pension scheme
Interviews are happening shortly via a remote process, so apply ASAP to be considered.