Let’s rid the world of bad software. With AI, automated software testing and real user intelligence, Eggplant lets you enhance the quality, responsivenes.
We save lives, working with Cerner to ensure continuous care in our work with healthcare organizations delivering usable electronic patient records.
We make space exploration a reality, working with NASA to test the software systems on the Orion space shuttle.
We deliver financial independence, by working with ABSA to allow millions of smartphone users who have never had a bank account to manage their money.
We are a global company serving more than 650 enterprise customers in over 30 countries. Eggplant has offices in London, Boulder, Philadelphia, Berlin, and Cambridge with additional development offices across the world.
At Eggplant, now a Keysight company, we are looking for a Manager of Business Development for 2 teams based in the UK and US.
As the Manager of Business Development, you are responsible for the management of overall inbound business development and outbound prospecting pipeline building strategy and execution by leading the sales development reps. You’ll work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to devise the best tactics to increase demand generation and set weekly and monthly KPIs. This is a highly strategic role where you’re able to have control over business decisions for the most important aspect of eggplant’s inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline build.
- Manage the execution of the overall strategy for obtaining more inbound and outbound prospecting pipeline
- Align with marketing and sales leaders and teams to strategically and predictably fill pipeline with qualified prospects and customers for their territories
- Ensure sales development KPIs are hit on a weekly and monthly basis by conducting regular assessment of progress
- Responsible for coaching and training the BDR talent track by monitoring people in line for promotion and enabling others to progress in their career
- Effectively lead representatives to exceed their team goals and pipeline
- Work strategically with Marketing to create prospecting and ABM campaigns
- Build and manage a team of SDRs
- Improve sales techniques and procedures based on team performance
- Achieve pipeline creation at or above stated quota
- Monitor, support and coach sales development representatives with cold calling, prospecting, follow-up and qualification
- Conduct performance management reviews to ensure direct reports are developing and that goals and expectations are aligned