Business Development Manager
Salary: £30,000 - £58,000 DOE & generous commission structure
Cristie Data is part of the iomart Group, one of the UKâ€™s leading providers of cloud computing and managed hosting. Headquartered in Stroud, Gloucestershire, Cristie Data have been a trusted, innovative and leading edge data storage, backup and virtualisation solutions provider for over 40 years.
About the role::
As part of our sales team in Cristie Data, a Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing profitable new business through the full sales cycle. Generating their leads from events, self driven activity, network prospecting and in partnership with our marketing and internal sales teams.
A BDM will work in partnership with Cristie Datas internal technical resources and those of our vendor partners including across the IOMART Group to develop and progress business opportunities by helping to ensure that fit for purpose solutions are identified, positioned, transacted and delivered in line with each clientâ€™s individual requirements.
The Business Development Manager role within Cristie is a fast paced, customer focused sales role, in which you will be liaising with clients across a wide range of industries and sectors through a variety of channels including quotes, proposals tenders and RFIs. As a Business Development Manager you will also work closely with Cristie Data Sales Leadership to drive continuous improvement in all aspects of your role.
If you are a dynamic self-starter, have experience working within a Business Development role and are looking for a position that will give you the opportunity to grow and develop then we would love to hear from you.The ideal candidate for the role will have/be::
- Experience in a New Business Development role aligned to the areas of; Baas, DraaS Data Storage, Data Protection, Virtualisation, HCI, Networking, SD-WAN or Email Security
- Ability to demonstrate a detailed understanding of solution selling
- Broad understanding of Data Centre technologies
- Enthusiastic with a â€œcan-do attitudeâ€
- Adept at identifying new logos, networking and gaining referrals
- Good knowledge of one or two target markets and their associated dynamics
- Ability to prepare accurate sales documentation for potential/existing customers, e.g. quotes, proposals, tenders and RFIs
- Capable of networking at all levels of the decision making cycle
- Educated to Degree level, however this would be advantageous and is not essential
- Competitive salary plus generous commission structure
- Remote & Flexible working available
- Exposure and access to cutting-edge technology as well as the opportunity to work alongside like minded technical enthusiasts
- Flexible Benefits scheme allowing you to select the benefits that suit your needs
- Supported training and development to help you be the best you can be
- Holiday Trading Scheme â€“ buy or sell part of your annual leave allowance
- Travel Loans - unsecured interest free travel loans to assist employees
- ShareSave/SAYE â€“ buy shares in the company at a discounted rate
- Day off on your Birthday
- Long service benefits â€“ additional annual leave and access to private healthcare