1 day ago
Trust Payments have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join their team based in London.
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Business Development Manager - The Role:
This role is a new business role. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with a proven payments sales background, who will proactively seek prospective merchants and partners, selling the products and services of Trust Payments omnichannel commerce solutions.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for boarding new clients and partners with a core focus on generating processing volume, revenue and margin.
Our company has offices across the UK, Malta and the USA. This role is for UK and European sales.
Business Development Manager - Key Responsibilities:
- Seek new business prospects proactively with a view to selling in the benefits of Trust Payments mix of products and services
- Contacting prospects through multiple channels to maximise customer engagement
- Spot cross and up-sell opportunities, which can add value to customers and revenue for Trust Payments
- Negotiate commercial and contractual terms
- Ongoing maintenance of the CRM system for accurate reporting, forecasting and pipeline management
- Represent TRU//ST Payments at trade events where required
- Complete full sales cycle with merchants, until ready to hand client to our Account Management team for day to day handling
- Complete full sales cycle with partners and continue to grow their portfolio of introduced merchants
- Travel to meetings with prospect clients and partners, within
Business Development Manager - You:
- Proven track record in new business sales
- Knowledge of the payments industry
- Experience with card present and card not present solutions
- Hunger for exceeding targets and success driven
- Able to perform either independently or as part of a team
- Attention to detail, and able to intelligently present a solution to client needs
To submit your CV for this exciting Business Development Manager opportunity, please click 'Apply' now.