Business Development Executive
Business Development Executive - £27,000 - £33,000 + £45k OTE (uncapped)
Would you like a team environment but also be able to work remotely? ✅
Would you enjoy selling a software product to engaged buyers? ✅
Would you like to have a market leading product to sell? ✅
If you answered yes to all those questions then read on...
A bit about us
At Shortlister we’re on a mission to revolutionise the recruitment process, and to equip organisations and job seekers with the best opportunity for success.
Our disruptive interview and assessment technology gives job seekers the tools they need to make an impact on the hiring manager and showcase their full potential.
We work with both industry and education markets to empower job seekers and students throughout the interview process.
What you’ll be doing
This role is perfect for someone who wants to make their mark in a fast paced, high growth, technology-led business. Working alongside our senior leadership team, you’ll be pivotal in driving our business forward.
We have a great database with all the bells and whistles, and we need someone to drive it. You will be creating sales campaigns, and engaging with potential customers over the phone and video meetings. You will be planning your prospect calls and creating sales plans around key growth areas, and then creating activity to tell the world about Shortlister. You will be running your own meetings and product demo's, and then handing the deal over to our wonderful customer success team.
Once you have completed training and have all the product knowledge, you will be free to run your day in a way that maximises success. We believe in training the core skills and then letting your personality do the rest.
What's in it for you?
- A hybrid working model of home and office base. Most people work 50:50 so you get the team input and support, but have your own time to get the job done remotely too - it really is the best of both
- An opportunity to fast-track your career based on your own performance
- A fun, friendly and collaborative environment in the centre of York
- A team of individuals who share a strong work ethic and company values
- An attractive basic salary, bonus and pension scheme
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team fun days
- Full and on-going training
Shortlister is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered.
Interviews will be done via the Shortlister platform. If your application is successful you will be sent a link to complete our video interview. Once your video has been reviewed you will then be progressed for a video or COVID safe face to face interview.