Business Development Executive (Remote Working in either UK or Ireland)
EcoOnline is one of the fastest growing software companies in Europe. We develop SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions for all types of businesses with the goal of preventing human and environmental damage in health, safety, environment and quality (HSEQ). This way, we help save lives and take care of the environment.
In addition, we offer software solutions that help our customers create safe, sustainable, efficient and attractive jobs. More than 7,000 companies and 80 industries based in Northern Europe have chosen EcoOnline, as a supplier of user-friendly SaaS tools within HSEQ. We have a rapid growth and today we are 400 talented colleagues in our offices in Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Dublin Ireland, United Kingdom and US. Our vision is to be the preferred provider of HSEQtools & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers around the globe.
To continue to grow, we are now looking for a new colleague. As a business development executive at EcoOnline, you will be an important part of the company's further growth, and you will gain valuable experience and a professional network.
1 of 7 Business Development Managers selling EHS software solutions in pre-defined verticals
Why you should join us:
- One of the largest and fastest growing HSEQ companies in Europe selling a suite of EHS solutions to pre-defined verticals.
- Market Leader (Verdantix Green Quadrat, Capterra)
- Our vision is to be the preferred provider of SHEQ software & services and deliver sustainable results for our customers and the planet
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- International Travel
- Great career opportunities
- Investment in training and development
- Working remotely, you will be joining a close-knit sales team who share ideas and best practice. Team culture and alignment with the company values are really important. You can be based anywhere in either UK or Ireland.
The Business Development Executive is actively engaged in offering and selling EcoOnline’s suite of products to new customers in line with the company’s goals and strategy. The Business Development Executive reports into the Sales Manager and works closely with marketing and sale development. The BDE will also be working closely with Professional Services, Customer Support and Customer Success departments.
- Establishing customers meetings in collaboration with Sales Development and marketing
- Conducting sales meetings via online presentation and face-to-face meetings (approx. 85% online and 15% face to face)
- Consultative sales professional who is able to identify a prospective customers’ requirements needs and requirements
- Participation in internal sales meetings
- Active maintenance of the sales pipeline in our CRM system
- Ability to hit pre-defined monthly targets whilst working in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
- Adaptability and ability to build new business relationships at all levels (including C Suite)
- In this role you will be expected to visit new potential clients across the UK and in some cases Europe
- Represent the company at trade events, award ceremonies and exhibitions. Develop and maintain knowledge of the EHS Market & verticals that you will be aligned to
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- 3+ years proven experience in sales (B2B / SAAS)
- Professional and confident in presenting to C-suite and senior managers
- A positive attitude and highly driven personality to develop a pipeline and over-achieve on target
- Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- Sold SaaS solutions, presented to multiple stakeholders, worked remotely
- Consultative Selling
- Educated to degree level (preferred)
- An independent and goal-oriented hunter who wants to continually develop and invest in his/her career
- Results oriented, can do attitude, perseverance, positivity, systematic approach and courage
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills.