The key responsibilities of a business development executive are;
- Research prospects, cold call to qualify leads, set appointments for the Business Development Manager and maintain up to date CRM records.
- Following up with inbound leads to qualify and identify prospective opportunities
- Assist the Business Development Manager with the onboarding of new clients to ensure successful ongoing relationships, including ensuring client receives all agreed marketing collateral in a timely manner
- Liaise with existing clients to update marketing materials hosted on their intranet and inform them of new opportunities
- Support and help deliver overall positive customer experience
- CRM data entry and existing client account administration, ensuring all records are kept up to date.