Business Development Associate / Lead Generator
Corpay Inc, (AFEX) is looking for a motivated Business Development Associate, Lead Generator to join their thriving sales team and focus on generating new business in the FinTech market. This is an exciting opportunity in a corporate sales environment where you will be exposed to the competitive and coveted financial technology sector.
Experience our entrepreneurial environment and learn how to successfully build your own book of business by some of the best sales staff in the FX industry.
We offer ongoing product knowledge training and training on sales techniques to successfully launch your career in FX sales. .
- Drive to achieve monthly targets by identifying and qualifying prospects;
- Set appointments with a prospect to conduct either a phone discussion or a face to face meeting with an experienced Cambridge National Account Manager;
- Follow along the sales process to gain the knowledge and skills required to advance your career;
- Continually market those prospects who are not ready to move to Cambridge by making periodic; calls, sending timely market updates and marketing materials;
- Make regular updates to the company CRM system, Salesforce.com;
- Source and generate leads for potential new business
- Minimum of 6 months sales experience; any experience in high volume sales calls (80 a day) is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of the financial markets will be a plus, along with payment process understanding (training will be given);
- Experience with CRM systems (i.e. Salesforce.com) preferred;
- Demonstrated level of sales confidence during the interview process;
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Strong sense of professionalism;
- Tenacity, resilience and a positive outlook;
- Confidence to liaise with Directors, and C-Level Executives of large corporations;
- Ability to work in a metrics reporting environment;
- The ability to work independently and as a team.
******This position will be based out of our Cambridge Global Payments Offices based71 Fenchurch Street, London*****
"Corpay is committed to offering equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, without regard to their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or military or veteran status. AFEX complies with all applicable laws governing discrimination and harassment in employment in every location and jurisdiction in which the Company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation and training."