Business Development Advisor
Surrey (and surrounding areas)
Salary £21k-£26k plus bonus
Full time, Permanent
At Quest, we specialise in delivering quality Apprenticeships and accredited training courses to the Adult Care, Residential Childcare, Early Years and IT sectors across the South of England.
Our aim is, through partnership, to provide our employers and Apprentices with a one-stop service that meets all their vocational training needs.
Our dedication to these sectors ensures that we remain focussed and up-to-date with the latest issues; this enables us to provide innovative and individually tailored training solutions to meet every scenario.
About the Business Development Advisor role:
Due to expansion within the Business Development team, Quest is looking to recruit another Business Development Advisor based in Surrey. The successful applicant will report into the Business Development Manager.
Duties will include:
- Generating quality leads through cold calling.
- Recording all employer engagement activity in accordance with Quest’s procedures.
- Using employer packs and other marketing materials to motivate and engage with new employers and their apprentices.
- Being responsive and proactive to the needs of the business and discuss new areas of opportunity. Conduct Account Manager duties by phone/face to face.
- Liaising effectively with Marketing Manager to support employer and apprentice engagement.
Please note: As part of the role, travelling will be required so a full UK Driving License is essential. Some overnight stays may also be required.
About the Successful Business Development Advisor Candidate:
The post holder must:
- Have knowledge of Apprenticeships.
- Have a background in sales.
- Enjoy the challenge of monthly targets.
- Have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Be professional, cooperative and flexible at all times to meet the changing needs of the business.
Benefits of the Business Development Advisor Position:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Structure.
- Generous Holiday Entitlement.
- Mileage rate.
- Opportunity to join a successful team and build upon existing skills.
At Quest we are passionate about what we do! Our small, friendly Business Development team are dynamic and enjoy meeting with prospective employers and Apprentices and strive to make a real difference. If you want to join our professional team, please apply today!
How to apply for the Business Development role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Sales job, just click “apply” today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Business Development Roles Surrey, Sales Jobs Surrey, Customer Service Advisor, Field Sales Advisor, Sales Advisor, Business Development Manager, Account Manager, Customer Account Manager, Sales Manager.