Title: Billing Specialist
Job Type: Contract To Hire
Job Location: Washington DC
Have you been working in billing, accounts receivable, or collections and are looking to make a progressive career move? Look no further: Hirestrategy's elite client is seeking a junior to mid-level Accounts Receivable / Billing Specialist to joining their dynamic, growing team. The ideal candidate will have high volume corp-to-corp billing in their background and have excellent client facing negotiation and general positive communication skills. Medical billing experience is NOT preferred.
- Maintain security of all payments received and ensure 100% processing of all payments.
- Utilize databases to match payments for processing.
- Implement billing operations to maximize effectiveness and accuracy.
- Audit the accuracy of billing information entered in the system and monitor the operation of the billing systems.
- Develop professional expertise, and apply company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Work on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
- Exercise judgement within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
- Build productive internal/external working relationships.
- Minimum of 2 years of related billing or accounts receivable experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or an undergraduate degree in another field with courses concentrated in Accounting, or equivalent work experience.
About the Company
Addison Group has enjoyed rapid growth since its inception in 1999, when a group of visionary industry leaders in Chicago set out with the simple goal of recruiting the best candidates for the best companies. With the help of its strategic investment partner, Trilantic Capital Partners, Addison Group has expanded its reach across the country through 13 offices and six core industry sectors, from Administrative to IT.