HID Global Corporation
#Securing your Future!
We are a growing multinational technical security company based globally that offers its employees a fun work environment, flexibility and career opportunity.
HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. Every day millions of people in more than 100 countries use our products and services to securely access physical and digital places. Over 2 billion things that need to be identified, verified and tracked are connected through HID Global’s technology. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. We work with governments, universities, hospitals, financial institutions and some of the most innovative companies on the planet—helping them to create trusting and trusted physical and digital environments so that they and the people who use them can fulfill their potential. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 4,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand. For more information, visit www.hidglobal.com or check us out on https://youtu.be/23km5H4K9Eo
The Bid Manager is accountable for managing the bid process, bid production, and stakeholders as required to prepare high quality, winning bids to support sales strategies and growth plans. The Bid Manager is the single owner of the bid from the kickoff to handover to delivery and manages the plan to mobilise, produce and approve the bid through the sales lifecycle. The Bid Manager acts as the project manager for the bid phase, actively managing risks, ensuring resources are contributing as required, and running a realistic and achievable plan.
What we are looking for:
Qualifications and Experience:
- A bid or project management qualification such as APMP Foundation level or similar is desirable
- Experience with international bid management and proposal development
- Experience of financial modelling
- Experience working with distributed project teams
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple bids in parallel
- Excellent customer focus, attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Ability to communicate at all levels including executive level and build relationships
- Ability to work in a highly pressurized environment
- Excellent written English
- Good commercial awareness and understanding of key business financial concepts
- Strong IT skills, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Why Should You Apply?
- Excellent terms and conditions
- On-the-job training and development
- Occasional business travel (job dependent)
- Work as part of a global team
We make it easier for people to get where they want to go!
On an average day, think of how many times you tap, twist, tag, push or swipe to get access, find information, connect with others or track something. HID technology is behind billions of interactions, in more than 100 countries. We help you create a verified, trusted identity that can get you where you need to go – without having to think about it.
When you join our HID team, you’ll also be part of the ASSA ABLOY Group, the global leader in access solutions. You’ll have 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally. As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.