Bank Pharmacy Technician
National Health Service
Job Reference: J240-2716
- Spire Healthcare Ltd
Bank Pharmacy Technician | Pharmacy | Private Hospital | Competitive Salary | Flexible working | Sutton
Spire St Anthony’s Hospital have an exciting opportunity for a Pharmacy Assistant to join our bank Pharmacy team. This is a zero-hour/ad-hoc position
Spire St Anthony's is a large private hospital providing an extensive range of treatments and services. We're dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare and we offer our patients fast and flexible access to diagnosis and treatment - from routine operations to complex surgery.
Based in Sutton, we care for patients within Surrey and South London surrounding areas. We are close to the A3 and M25 and the area has excellent public transport services.
Duties and responsibilities:
- To assist the pharmacy team to provide an exemplary pharmacy service to the hospital and its customers, working within own level of competence and in accordance with current legislation, accepted professional and ethical standards and Spire Healthcare policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the safe and effective use of medicines, ensuring cost efficiency.
Who we're looking for:
- Must have a pharmacy background, working in a pharmacy setting
- Previous or current Pharmacy Assistant experience.
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Bank colleagues are paid weekly
- We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave
- Free Car Parking
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
Spire Healthcare are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture for all. Our people are our difference, it’s their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications