A B2B Sales and Marketing Manager, who has hands-on agency marketing experience, is needed to take the lead on the internal marketing efforts for two agencies in the same group. Working across a specialist Digital Marketing Agency and leading Drupal Web Development Agency expect to work at the forefront of sales development, building brand awareness, creating marketing materials and much more.
This strategy led, digital growth group, specialise in acquiring more profitable customers for their clients up and down the UK. With offices in both the heart of England (Derby) and in the South East they have an experienced management team passionate about providing their clients with great results and a first-class service. They are constantly growing and are now seeking a talented Marketing Manager / Sales Marketing Manager (B2B) to utilise their lead generation and business development skills to drive business and industry recognition.
Working alongside the senior management teams the B2B Sales and Marketing Manager will be tasked with co-ordinating all marketing and sales activities across both agencies. Whether you are identifying target audiences, developing marketing plans, analysing the market, coordinating events, creating marketing collateral (case studies, blogs, articles etc.), conducting analytics reporting or identifying effectiveness and impact, it will be your results-driven marketing mind with an eye for creativity, that delivers superb results.
To qualify… You should be a talented and enthusiastic B2B Sales and Marketing Manager / B2B Marketing Manager / Marketing & Business Development Manager / Sales Marketing Manager or similar looking to build a career within an exciting company. In more detail, your CV should demonstrate:
- Impressive, demonstrable track record with skills/experience gained within a similar position(s), at a similar level;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Knowledge or exposure to the full sales lifecycle in a commercial environment;
- Experience developing marketing plans and campaigns and measuring return on investment;
- You work effectively across a small team, working with in house specialists for the development of content and external designers;
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills;
- You have a results-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity;
- A resilient nature with an ability to work to deadlines and apply critical decision-making skills;
- You are energetic, highly motivated, with an enquiring mind and passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- You are hands-on; as comfortable developing the strategy as implementing the campaign;
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work proactively using own initiative;
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a B2B Sales and Marketing Manager to make a real difference in an exciting firm. In return, expect a fabulous company offering a friendly working environment and a benefits package that includes health insurance, packaged benefit programme, regular staff events and much more.