We're looking for a bright and talented B2B CRM manager to manage all our email campaigns. Joining our marketing team and reporting to our VP of Marketing, you'll own and execute the CRM marketing strategy and manage all the CRM data infrastructure. This is a full-time role based at our office in Shoreditch. If you're creative, analytical, organised and keen to work in an environment where you're learning all the time, this role is for you.
- Own the execution of all email marketing strategies.
- Build, test, schedule and send broadcast and automated email campaigns.
- Maintain a map of all email journeys and ensure consistent experiences for users.
- Develop a deep nurturing flow for sophisticated B2B customer segments.
- Maintain all the CRM systems and databases required to deliver this strategy.
- Brief engineering teams on work needed to maintain and develop CRM infrastructure.
- Collaborate with internal and external content creators and designers to deliver assets.
- Measure, analyse and report on results to drive actionable insights.
What we're looking for
- 1-2 years of experience in a B2B CRM role.
- Experience with at least one email automation platform, ideally Pardot.
- Flawless written English and exceptional copywriting skills.
- A passion for design, architecture and interior design.
- Analytical skills; ability to interpret data and insight to drive improvement.
- Creative thinker, with an eye for design and meticulous attention to detail.
What we're offering
- The opportunity to join a world-class team with global ambitions.
- The chance to play a key role in the start-up revolutionising the design industry.
- Support to develop your skills and knowledge at an extremely fast pace.
- Ownership of your work and recognition for the results you can achieve.
- Designer furnished spacious loft office in Shoreditch.
- Competitive salary.
Who we are
Clippings is using technology to revolutionise the interior design industry. We're the UK's fastest growing source for furniture and lighting, with thousands of interior designers and architects using our platform to manage their projects from inspiration to installation.
We're disrupting this fragmented industry and completely reimagining the design process; what was once a manual, time-consuming ordeal is now instant, so interior designers can spend more time doing the creative work that this profession is really all about.
Our founders are serial entrepreneurs who first met at architecture school. We're VC-backed by industry veterans including David Begg (founder and ex CEO of Tom Dixon), Pascal Cagni (former VP and GM EMEIA of Apple) and Fiona Dent (Group MD of Time Inc).
Working here is intense, challenging and rewarding. If you thrive on ambitious goals,
constant learning and getting stuck in, we're offering an unrivalled chance to realise
your potential in this key role at a fast-paced startup with global ambitions.