30+ days ago
Purpose of role
The Country Project Office plans, executes and implements high profile, strategic programmes and projects throughout the UK.
The Project Manager will contribute in delivering and implementing these projects.
Scope of role
CPO coordinates efforts across all business areas and functions including Global Markets, Corporate Banking, BP2S, Compliance, Operations etc.
The team reports directly to the UK Territory Management, so is highly visible and the Project Manager can expect broad exposure to different projects and to senior stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities of role
- Deliver projects
- Managing the entire project lifecycle
- Proposing, establishing and utilising meaningful project governance and on-boarding of key stakeholders
- Forward planning of milestones, tasks and activities
- Identifying, resolving and escalating project risks, issues and dependencies
- Working with the project sponsor and stakeholders to achieve the project objectives in light of different interests and expectations
- Managing the change process within the scope of the project
- Undertaking post‐implementation reviews and implementing lessons learned
- Manages projects under guidance of a team lead/senior project manager
- Manages different projects in parallel after delivering one stand-alone project successfully
- Builds and maintains relationships with sponsors, key stakeholders and business function
- Provides regular management reporting on project progress, identifying issues for management attention and resolution at the earliest opportunity
- Adheres to CPO standards and reporting structure in timely manner