Associate Consultant, DRG Consulting
Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CLVT.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
Clarivate Consulting Services provides advisory and management consulting services to industry leading and emerging pharmaceutical, biotechnology and MedTech companies. We combine deep domain expertise and data driven analysis to deliver relevant insights and customized, actionable solutions for our clients in the areas of new product planning, commercial strategy and pricing & market access.
We are seeking an Associate Consultant (AC) to serve as a critical member of project teams by providing analytical insight, leadership and creativity to billable client engagements, business development efforts and internal initiatives. The AC will help to define projects, build work plans, and develop robust and valuable conclusions and recommendations for our clients. ACs are vital to ensuring that we provide our clients with the insights and information they need to achieve success.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead and execute various primary and secondary research efforts needed for client projects
- Conduct qualitative research through desktop research and interviews with KOLs, physicians, providers, payors and industry knowledge experts to obtain insights and data relevant to client engagements
- Perform quantitative analysis (e.g., financial modeling, data manipulation, claims analysis) to develop accurate product and market forecasts (e.g., sales projections, size of market, etc.)
- Synthesize large amounts of data into discrete stories and assumptions to determine the “so-what” for clients
- Contribute to brainstorming and framework development to address key client strategic needs
- Produce quality client deliverables including PowerPoint presentations, reports, white papers, etc.
- Engage on multiple client projects, effectively manage time commitments, and assume greater leadership and project management responsibilities over time
- Support senior team members in business development efforts including greenfield research, developing proposals pitch books, and responding to RFP’s
Knowledge and Qualifications
- BA/BS in a life science, business, or related field; MS/MPH/PhD would be a plus
- 1 to 3 years of experience in management consulting or corporate strategy within life sciences or healthcare
- Ideal candidates will have direct experience with biopharma or life sciences
- Comfortable performing both qualitative and quantitative analysis, including the execution of both primary and secondary research
- Exceptional project management skills and multi-tasking ability to successfully work on multiple client projects and work demands simultaneously
- Highly motivated with a strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills including presentations, meeting/workshop facilitation and business writing
- Experienced with all Microsoft Office products is critical, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension Plan contribution rates
- Sports Club Subsidy (Company pay 50% of gym membership, or up to £500)
- Childcare vouchers
- Eyecare vouchers
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.