As an Assistant Management Accountant your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the monthly management accounts
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting in the year end and interim process, and dealing with queries from external auditors
- Bank reconciliations and setting up weekly payment runs
- Monthly Cost analysis/ tracking - including review of capital expenditure
- Cost accounting - various types according to industry
- Systems development
- Production of budgets - Monthly, quarterly or annually
- Ad hoc duties.
Working within this dynamic role within the City of London our client is looking for:
- A good team player, willing to provide assistance to team members wherever possible
- Potentially in the later stages of an accountancy qualification or committed to studying towards an accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA - or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate would be self motivated and able to pick up new concepts quickly.
- Good team player, which has previous experience in accounting and general ledger.
Our client will be looking to work with an individual closely in a progressive role, offering a team environment with study support available.
Package = £26,000 - £32,000, Study Support, Annual Bonus, Private Health Care.
This role as an Assistant Management Accountant within the Property sector, is an exciting opportunity to work for a growing company based in the City of London. This position is looking for someone who has experience in the property sector and is looking to gain more experience for a brilliant company.