As the Assistant Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Financial Accountant with the business's transactions
- Supporting the production of the trial balance
- Supporting the preparation of reports regarding the business's performance
- Supporting the maintenance of the fixed asset register
In order to be considered for the role, you must:
- Have previously worked in a similar role and be able to demonstrate this
- Be immediately available
- Be a good team player
- Be able to multi-task
- Be able to work as part of a team, but also use initiative
The chance to work for a growing business.
My client is looking to recruit an Assistant Financial Accountant on a temporary basis.