Bartlett Tree Experts is a 100+ year-old tree and shrub care company with over 125 offices in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Ireland. Built on family values and the pursuit of scientific tree care, we are proud of the quality of our work, our level of service, our safety record and, most of all, our people.
- Competitive salary – we believe your hard work deserves to be rewarded with guaranteed hours, overtime and team incentives
- Established family run company - be part of a local office team with the support of the larger company
- Safety Above all Else - new PPE, uniform and equipment
- Variety of work – domestic and commercial
- Regular celebrations – quarterly team building bonus for each office to spend together
- Health and Wellbeing – we look out for your wellbeing by offering an Employee Assistance Programme for financial, health and wellbeing support and a Cycle to Work Scheme
- Training and Development – training programme from day one – using internal (tree work, Plant Healthcare, Consultancy, Research Labs) and external expertise
- Employee Referral bonus
We have some amazing people in our business. At every level, our people are empowered to make a difference and as a result take pride in what they do.
We are seeking experienced Arborists who have a passion for preserving and caring for trees in for our offices in the UK and Ireland. These positions will involve pruning and general maintenance of trees and shrubs on commercial and residential properties.
To find out more about what life is like at Bartlett, check us out on Instagram @LifeatBartlett
Please contact us for a chat if you:
- can demonstrate sound knowledge of Health and Safety
- can work to best industry practice
- have an understanding of plant healthcare services
- focus on providing a high level of Customer Service
- have a desire to produce the highest possible standard of work
- have minimum of CS30, CS31, CS38 and CS39 (or equivalent) and a full driving licence ideally C1+1