We are looking for individuals that are ready to set up as Appointed Representatives with Tenet Network Services. The multi award-winning Tenet Group is one of the UK’s largest independent adviser groups.
We are a secure and exceptionally well-capitalised organisation, holding significant cash reserves in excess of 20 million pounds. We have 3 institutional investors: Aviva, Standard Life and Aegon.
As part of the Tenet Group, you will find us to be one of the strongest and most financially secure partners in the marketplace today with over 30 years of trading. It is not just our size and security that makes us a perfect choice for brokers
We have a unique philosophy of offering choice and flexibility to all our clients, which is supported by a broad range of specialist services to help your business grow
- We have a comprehensive WOM panel of lenders covering all sectors of the mortgage market, paying some of the best procuration fees available in the market
- Commercial Lending
- We work closely with key lenders to deliver Exclusive Products whenever possible
- Flexibility to go off panel if required
- Dedicated Technical & Research Team – to assist you with those more complex cases and any general enquiries
- You have access to our Whole of Market protection panel with 16 providers
- Commission terms are extremely competitive
- Extensive range of providers with top quality service, competitive premiums and market leading commissions
- The panel offers a streamlined compliant sales process through the providers own websites
Second Charge Loans:
- You have the option of whether to include second charge’s in your scope of advice
- We have a direct to lender panel of second charge providers, which gives you more control and means you do not have to go through a master broker for these lenders
- Extensive Panel of Secure Loan lenders
- If you would prefer to introduce on second charge’s rather than include them in your scope of advice, you can do so via one of our panel of master brokers
- Marketing Toolkit
- PMI proposition
- Wills, Trusts, Equity Release proposition,
- Conveyancing and much more…
- Comprehensive compliance documentation
- Dedicated audits
- Comprehensive PI
- Compliance Helpdesk
- Dedicated Compliance Manager
- Dedicated T & C Manager
- UK based and qualified file checking team
Business Development & Support:
- Business support will set up all new protection and GI agencies and systems e.g. 27Tech, Iress, Advantage etc.
- Research and Technical Help Desk
- Dedicated field based Business Development Manager
- Spring and Autumn Roadshows
- Tenet Magazine
- Annual Conference
- Access to the member Extranet website
- Recruitment support
- Marketing support
We’d love to see:
- Full CeMAP qualification or equivalent
- Current or recent Competent Adviser Status (CAS) held for at least 6 months in the last 2 Years
- Knowledge and experience of having provided high quality mortgage and protection solutions
- Experience as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser, we consider candidates from either a whole of market or banking background.
- Strong interpersonal skills with excellent communication and the ability to build strong, lasting relationships with clients and colleagues
- Business plan
Tenet Network Services is a business that is growing and going places. If you are looking to further your career within a growing, vibrant business with all the services and backing of a large and financially robust network then we would love to hear from you.
If you are interested and would like to find out more information please apply and we will be in touch to arrange an initial conversation.