LSL Property Services
Your Move is the UK's largest single branded Estate Agency business and part of the LSL Property Services group. We are arguably the most recognisable Estate Agent within the property industry.
We are currently recruiting for Administrators for our centralised unit in Bexleyheath, supporting the Branch Network.
- To provide an effective, efficient and professional administration service to the residential sales listing process for estate agency branchesacross the UK
- Achieve operational excellence in all aspects of the role, processes and procedures undertaken.
- Support colleagues to ensure admin tasks are completed.
- Develop and maintain excellent staff relationship with colleagues i.e. Sales Managers/Valuation Managers and present a professional image at all times.
- Adhere to managerial requests in a respectful manner
- Ensure full compliance with relevant legislation as part of the listing process (including Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Protection Regulations) and remain aware of any changes to regulations and company procedures
- Confirm that all listings meet company guidelines before going on-market, making sure that all properties are to a high-quality and representative of our brand values
- Ordering EPCs in a professional and timely manner to ensure a quick-turnaround from instruction to on market
- Monitor daily tasks, to ensure files are compliant, and follow the processes in place.
- Ensure the 48hr SLA is followed, and any outstanding tasks are dealt with accordingly.
- Ensure company policies are adhered to at all times
- Microsoft Office
- Consumer Protection Regulations
- Anti Money Laundering Legislation
- Adaptability, flexibility
- Good customer service skills
Knowledge and Expertise
- Experience working within an office environment for a minimum of two years, completing administration checks.
- Good standard of education.
- Attention to detail and experienced in managing and adhering to timescales.
- High level of literacy.
Department operational .hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm and Saturday 10am - 4pm (One in five Saturdays to be worked on a rota basis.)
One bank holiday per year to be worked on a rota basis.
Base salary £18,000 - £19,000 DOE and additional 4% bonus opportunity once completed probation
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on your background or needs, if you require any adjustments to make the recruitment process easier please let us know.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications for this post we cannot, unfortunately, respond to them all. If you do not hear from us, therefore, please assume that your application had been unsuccessful on this occasion but be assured that we will keep your application on file should any similar roles be available in the future.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
LSL Property Services are dedicated to protecting your data â€“ our Recruitment Privacy Notice can be viewed HERE