ZS is a professional services firm that works side by side with companies to help develop and deliver products that drive customer value and company results. From R&D to portfolio strategy, customer insights, marketing and sales strategy, operations and technology, we leverage our deep industry expertise and leading-edge analytics to create solutions that work in the real world. Our most valuable asset is our peopleâ€”a fact thatâ€™s reflected in our values-driven organization in which new perspectives are integral and new ideas are celebrated. ZSers are passionately committed to helping companies and their customers thrive in industries ranging from healthcare and life sciences, to high-tech, financial services, travel and transportation, and beyond.
ZSâ€™s Corporate Enterprise Functions operate the firmâ€™s core internal functions. Our global teams comprise team-oriented, pragmatic and results-driven people who thrive in a challenging work environment. Our people come from diverse backgrounds but share a passion for quality customer service and dedicationâ€”whether our customer is a client or another ZS employee.
Administrative Services provides support services to ZS professionals as they complete their work. The administrative services team provides administrative support, travel-planning operations, catering coordination and facilities management.
We seek an experienced administrative professional who is organized and energetic, with superb interpersonal skills for our London, UK office. The Administrative Assistant performs administrative support functions and operations for several consulting professionals within our European offices.
- Increase managersâ€™ productivity (screening calls, interacting with vendors and clients, and email correspondence);
- Provide scheduling support to multiple individuals (appointment, calendar and meeting management);
- Complete administrative processes (time and expense reports);
- Prepare domestic and international travel logistics (itineraries, visas, etc.);
- Coordinate internal and external meetings/activities (i.e. facility reservation and set-up, hotel accommodations, catering, etc.);
- Prepare and organize documents for client proposals and presentations as needed (contract tracking, printing, organizing and archiving meeting / support materials);
- Address problems and troubleshoot with internal and external stakeholders;
- Handle special projects with demanding deadlines;
- Front desk reception back-up (answering phones, greeting visitors, handling deliveries);
- Hours are 9:00 am â€“ 5:30 pm.
- A-level completion required; post-secondary education or Bachelorâ€™s degree preferred;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as an Administrative/Executive Assistant, preferably in a professional services environment;
- Computer fluency with MSOffice (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook), SAP and Concur desirable;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Professional appearance and demeanor with ability to exercise good judgment and discretion;
- Attention to detail, dependability/punctuality;
- Proactive self-starter with ability to manage a wide variety of tasks and meet deadlines;
- Experience working both independently and with a team in a demanding environment;
- Sense of humor appreciated.