Administration Services Manager
We are looking for a Administration services manager to join our friendly team in Isleworth. You will be someone who loves dealing with people, is well-organised and has experience working with Microsoft Office.
Must live within easy distance of our current main office in Isleworth.
The position comes with an immediate start.
As this role may involve speaking with and emailing potential clients exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential.
You need to;
- Have a good administration background and knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word Excel Powerpoint)
- Be highly reliable and organised
- Be great with people over the phone
The role will involve;
- Assisting with quotes and proposals, sending them to clients and following up on them
- Qualifying leads by telephone or email
- Maintaining the CRM system and reporting
- Processing leads and enquires via a third party software
- Assisting with general office management
- Arranging sales visits for the sales team
- Maintaining calendars
- Data entry
- Assisting with supporting and helping manage the sales team members
- Answering some incoming office calls
40 days paid holiday annually. (28 days + 8 days bank holidays + typically around 4 days discretional for extra days before and after the key bank holidays Christmas and New Years)