In this varied role, you'll provide support to a specialist field, such as Finance & Administration, Payroll, Handling of Payments or Project Management.
National Administration takes a closer look at how Aldi is performing and shares best practice knowledge with our international business. Detail-focused and conscientious, you'll act as a reliable point of contact for any related queries, which means the tasks in relation to that could be huge. We do things our own way at Aldi. But whatever we're doing, we must be getting it right. With a wave of impressive sales figures behind us, we're opening new stores at lightning speed. It means now, more than ever, we need to keep on top of our finances.
Accounts Payable Assistant - Merchandising
We are looking for an Accounts Payable Assistant with Purchase Ledger experience for our Merchandise Accounts team.
An 18 month FTC for the right candidate who has the following skills and qualifications
• Accounts qualification is preferred, although not essential
• SAP experience is preferred, although not essential
• Relevant accounts experience
• Experience as a Purchase Ledger Assistant
• Experience in stock accounting is preferred, although not essential
• High attention to detail
• Inputting data quickly and accurately
• Strong work ethic
• Able to work under pressure, multi task and prioritise workload
• Self-motivated and works effectively with minimal supervision
• Well organised
• Works in a structured, methodical manner
• Takes personal responsibility for resolving queries and issues
• Uses initiative
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel
• Clear communicator
• Team player