Specific duties and areas of responsibility for the Accounts Payable Assistant;
- Scanning and posting invoices to SAP
- Filing of scanned invoice documents and creating new vendor templates using software
- Management of invoices to resolve all invoicing queries using workflow
- Liaising with vendors and resolving overdue payment reminders
- Creating new vendors and making changes to existing vendors within SAP
- To work with internal and external customers to resolve invoice queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reconciling vendor statements and resolving any discrepancies that arise.
- Processing BACS, Foreign Currency payments in accordance with payment calendar.
- Dealing with vendor queries by email and telephone.
- Processing expense returns in line with the Group expense policy and reporting discrepancies to the management team
- Preparation and processing of month end purchase ledger and expense accruals. (non essential)
- Reconciliation of month end intercompany balances for inclusion in Group monthly reporting package. (non essential)
Accounts Payable Assistant Requirements for the role;
- Strong Experience of Accounts payable/Purchase ledger
- exposure or some knowledge of AR/Sales ledger
- SAP experience ideal but non essential
- Flexible approach to tasks
- Team working
- Able to work form home initially with a view to transitioning back into the office in the next 3 months
Great stable Kiln Consultancy based in Kiln Farm offering an initial 9 month contract with a view of extending and potentially developing into a permanent role if desired.
Exciting 9 month contract Accounts Payable Assistant role based in Milton Keynes with a leading Consultancy. The company are very stable and offering flexible working from home with this role being a full time Monday to Friday position they are in need of an experienced accounts payable/assistant to hit the ground running with the support of the team around you and their SAP system