An Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant (ACCA or ATT part qualified), is needed to join a leading firm of City Stockbrokers. Expect to play a key role supporting the smooth running of the accounts department.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant will be responsible for client money reconciliation and payment inputs. On a day-to-day basis expect to accurately enter all invoices on the purchase and sales ledgers, administer bank, payment (including foreign currency), supplier and stock reconciliations, maintain cashflow, prepare and post invoices and support the Accountant in the preparation of accounts for key deadlines.
To qualify... You should be an enthusiastic and reliable Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant / Financial Administrator / Finance Admin / Accounts Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience in similar accountancy role within a financial services environment e.g. banking, investment / asset management / securities / forex / derivatives;
- You are ACCA or AAT part qualified;
- Excellent current knowledge of regulatory, accounting practices and legislative requirements;
- Experience using Sage Line 50 and Excel including vlookups, pivot tables, subtotals, etc.;
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and stay flexible in your duties.
In return the Accounts Assistant / Finance Assistant will be joining a rapidly growing financial organisation that offers a fantastic opportunity to get in with an expanding firm.