We are searching for a motivated Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multi-tasker with exceptional communication and time management skills. You'll be responsible for processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports. You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- Posting sales invoices and matching to customer payments
- Receiving supplier invoices, matching them to PO’s and authorising them for payment
- Raising & resolving supplier invoice queries
- Maintaining ledgers & journals
- Reconciling bank transactions
- Preparing VAT returns
- Maintaining the companies Asset Register
- At least 2 years relevant experience in a similar role.
- Experience using SAP, Dynamics or Netsuite or similar ERP.
- Exceptional time management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with basic Accounting principles.
- Professional manner and strong ethical code.
- Ability to multitask and remain motivated and positive.
- Commitment to working efficiently and accurately.