30+ days ago
We are looking for a super talented Account Manager, to join a fast paced, fully integrated creative agency. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your account management, and marketing experience by working with some of the UK’s fastest growing companies.
As an Account Manager you will be working directly with clients cross-discipline, to fully scope and understand their requirements, then work closely with our team on everything from strategic planning to concept ideas, implementation through to production and measuring/reviewing results. It will be your aim to ensure that every client has a seamless experience and are always delivered work that goes above and beyond expectations. As an account manager you need to be self-motivated and proactive in your approach to all tasks. As a fast-moving agency, they expect you to be able to hit the ground running and have previous experience in managing multi service accounts.
They are passionate about developing talent & pride themselves on the development opportunities available to further your career. They believe that in unity is strength that is why they work as a team and collaborate to achieve wonderful things.
Their portfolio of clients spans across all sectors, including; leisure, finance, recruitment, charity and more. Due to continued growth of business they are now looking to take on an experienced strategic account manager who can drive client growth in competitive market spaces.
· Liaising with clients to identify requirements
· Scoping projects and working with the appropriate team to ensure that it is delivered in the best way
· Working with the team in order to create strategic campaigns across digital, creative, print etc
· Presenting campaign ideas and negotiating budgets with clients
· The ability to build strong relationships with clients and maintaining superb communication
· Ensuring consistency across all projects both internal and external
· Developing accurate campaign plans and providing estimates and quotations.
· Handling budgets, managing campaign costs and invoicing clients.
· Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and marketing activity.
The Ideal Candidate:
· At least 2 years’ experience within an agency or similar environment
· Knowledge of SEO, Google Ads and other similar platforms is desired
· Previous experience in digital marketing, website design and print is desired
· Have a business or marketing degree or similar
· Ability to think strategically and creatively to contribute ideas
· Excellent attention to detail
· Full understanding of the creative processes including digital
· Excellent at building relationships with clients