An Account Executive / Senior Account Executive is needed to join a growing, niche agency who are pushing the boundaries of smart health technology.
The successful Account Executive / Senior Account Executive will become an integral part of an agency who are proud to be helping UK and international healthcare and tech clients with integrated, high quality PR, marketing, and communications services. They are leading the field in the development and implementation of innovative smart health technology to help the NHS and other health and social care providers increase their digital adoption, such as electronic patient record systems, remote patient monitoring, virtual consultations, AI, data analytics, digital mental health platforms and more. Their culture is friendly, collaborative, and social – a team with a big reputation for excellence in delivering results for clients. To support the current requirement of working from home, the team communicates through regular Teams calls for work and social events. The company is also involved in various charity events including, sponsorship and participation in (for those with sea legs) an annual sailing regatta. Your personal and professional development as the Account Executive / Senior Account Executive are a priority and will accelerate according to your ambition and ability. Developing a passion for healthcare / health tech is a given.
Due to Covid-19, the role will entail working from home until our client re-enters their boutique office space in the city of London at some point in the new year.
The Account Executive / Senior Account Executive role:
- From day one you will work with, and learn from, a close-knit team of highly experienced experts in PR and health tech.
- In your first weeks you will contribute to projects for client organisations that vary in size and global reach.
- Your ongoing development will be continuous through supporting the account leads in delivering a range of PR and communication solutions to clients.
Day to day the Account Executive / Senior Account Executive will:
- Help run pro-active, issues-based PR and communication campaigns including activities involving digital, collateral development, direct marketing, events, and video production.
- Write content ranging from press releases and case studies to blogs and social media posts.
- Produce weekly and monthly campaign / project status reports and regularly liaise with clients.
- Read media stories daily across traditional and social / digital channels.
- Complete daily coverage and news roundups.
- Pitch stories to the media, track feature opportunities and arrange media interviews.
- Keep yourself up to date with market conditions, initiatives and government policy within healthcare / health tech.
Strong candidates will have worked in similar roles for example, Account Executive / Senior Account Executive / PR Executive / PR & Marketing Executive or similar, with a CV that demonstrates:
- Agency experience in PR and experience of dealing with the media.
- Strong knowledge of both traditional and digital media landscapes.
- Evidence of having built effective relationships with journalists with the drive and skills to build your contact list further.
- Experience of helping to deliver thoughtful, inspiring and creative integrated PR and marketing communications campaigns.
- The interpersonal skills to develop strong working relationships and work collaboratively – you must be a team player.
- Writing skills across a wide range of formats including press releases and social media.
- The ability to juggle multiple projects; an eye for detail and an ability to prioritise.
- The desire and ambition to learn and improve your PR knowledge.
- Resilience; able to overcome challenges.
Accelerated career progression to account manager is available for exceptional ability and potential.