ITG is on the lookout for an established .NET Dev to join our growing team in Birmingham.Where does this role fit in?
We specialise in the wonderful and captivating world of creative and digital, and when we say we need a .NET developer, we aren't talking about any old .NET developer...
We're talking about someone who has a desire to build the beautiful, automate the tedious and bring fledging ideas of greatness to life.Ok, that all sounds pretty cool, right? But what can you actually expect from a regular day here at ITG? Well! Read on and let us fill you in...
We manage everything on the tech side of ITG's Digital Marketing offering. We build hugely complex, large scale websites and applications as well as smaller Microsites, and we need someone to help us out with all our new client offerings.
Working closely with an already established wider Scrum team, you'll be our go-to when it comes to everything Microsoft Stack. As Java is our usual bag, you'll be proficient enough to be able to work independently and without too much input, whilst also having the skills and whereabouts to liaise effectively with the wider Scrum team.
Just have a look below, if this sounds like you it's definitely worth putting yourself forward:
- An in-depth knowledge of C# development, .NET and .NET Core
- UMBRACO CMS - pretty key! And if you don't have Umbraco experience then we'll need you to have experience with a similar CMS platform
- A good knowledge of server-side development, from scoping to estimating, to deployment and everything in between
- Experience building multi-language and multi-site capable content management platforms
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and T-SQL
- Knowledge of creating and consuming APIs, both SOAP and REST based
If you're ticking these boxes too, well that's a bonus;
Work's a treat
- Worked in a Creative or Digital agency or similar environment
- Architected and developed new web-applications and helped put together development briefs and specs for the team
- Assisted infrastructure teams in hosting environments
- Worked alongside in-house development and project teams in a Scrum environment
On top of a competitive salary, you can expect a whole load of perks:
A bit about us
- Great annual leave allowance including bank holidays - earn additional days for every year you're with us
- Work from home...- I mean, Covid is a thing, but also its nice not to have to deal with traffic!
- Wellbeing day + other wellbeing schemes- Mental health is important to us all
- So many savings - through our online community platform, you can access dozens of daily deals, from money off top brands to discounts on days out
- Employee Assistance Programme- our people are at the heart of everything we do, so if you're happy, we're happy
- Raising money for charity- we're all about giving back… and having lots of fun in the process!
- Referral scheme- know the perfect person to join the team? You could bag £1,000 for a putting a good word in
We are Team ITG.
We make collaboration happen. We simplify the complicated. We automate the tedious. We create the beautiful.
Over the last decade we've grown a lot - new people, new technology and lots of brilliant new clients. We're a tech-led marketing business on a mission. A mission to liberate marketers. How? With a blend of our cutting-edge tech-stack, our dedicated team of over 1,000 marketers, fanatical customer service and a passion to help everyone be their creative best...