Training Manager Job Description Sample
This training manager sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Training Manager
Training Manager Job Purpose
Develops and administers training programs for employees, assesses training and development needs for organisations, helps individuals and groups develop skills and knowledge, creates training manuals, presents in-person training sessions, monitors training for effectiveness.
Training Manager Job Duties
- Oversees training programmes that include web-based seminars, printed manuals, group sessions, training videos, and more
- Determines training needs and requirements for an organisation or group by meeting with managers, talking with employees, or administering surveys
- Reviews existing training materials produced by third parties to determine appropriateness and relevance
- Modifies or creates course materials and training manuals to meet specific training needs
- Presents in-person and online training sessions or hires qualified personnel to do so
- Schedules training sessions, organizes information technology and other equipment, and manages course enrolment
- Monitors training programmes and manuals to ensure that they are effective and up-to-date and makes updates as necessary
- Works with managers to address learning issues, instruction problems, or new educational needs regarding specific employees or departments
- Manages costs for all programmes, productions, and publications in order to report to organisation executives regarding a return on investment
- Specialises in a particular industry and keeps current on the activities and needs of that industry by attending regular meetings, conferences, and seminars
- Maintains understanding of new educational and training techniques and methods
Training Manager Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business or Human Resources, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Planning Skills, Time Management, Attention to Detail, Decision Making
Job Seekers: Search for Training Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.