Store Manager Job Description Sample
This Store Manager sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Store Manager
Store Manager Job Purpose:
Directs the profit, sales, and costs of a retail store while maintaining an environment focused on the customer. Trains new and existing employees in customer service, brand awareness, and store policies to offer the best shopping experience.
Store Manager Job Duties:
- Oversees and manages store staff, including recognising new training opportunities, providing feedback, enhancing sales abilities, and developing staff members
- Oversees assistant management positions and communicates store goals clearly with them
- Develops sales plans of action together with assistant store managers
- Communicates store goals, brand awareness, and company messages to team members while promoting product knowledge
- Assesses team member performance and delivers performance reviews
- Makes changes to team member status and job duties
- Recruits, hires, and trains new store staff
- Keeps costs minimal while remaining accountable to profits
- Creates a customer-service focused environment where the best possible customer experience is top priority
- Ensures that employee training and work habits center on customer service
- Reports sales, visual presentations, team member development, and store performance figures to regional director
- Creates employee schedules and manages hourly employee time recording and payroll
- Ensures that visual marketing and merchandising of store meets established brand standards
Store Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Previous Management Experience, Degree Preferred, Team Building, Customer Service, Fantastic Customer-Service Skills, Previous Employee Training Experience, Sales Experience, Goal-Oriented, Visual Merchandising Skills, People Management, Strong Communication Skills, Self-Motivated, Friendly, Enthusiastic, Ability to Work in a Rapidly Changing and Stressful Environment, Hiring and Staffing Experience, Computer Skills, Previous Retail Experience Desirable
Job Seekers: Search for Store Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.