Social Media Assistant Job Description Sample
This Social Media Assistant sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Social Media Assistant
Social Media Assistant Job Purpose:
Works closely with community manager or social media manager to create engaging content for a company's social media presence, including keeping social media channels updated and brand-focused, and seeking out new social media avenues and ways of connecting with audiences.
Social Media Assistant Job Duties:
- Manages company social media channels, including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other relevant platforms
- Engages in social media presence creation on new and emerging social media platforms
- Creates dynamic written, graphic, and video content
- Optimizes content following search engine optimization (SEO) and pay-per-click (PPC)
- Creates content that promotes audience interaction, increases audience presence on company sites, and encourages audience participation
- Assists social media management with large projects, events, and community management
- Works as part of a team to develop large social media campaigns
- Analyses and reports audience information and demographics, and success of existing social media projects
- Proposes new ideas and concepts for social media content
- Works with marketing and social media team members to coordinate ad campaigns with social media strategy
- Writes and distributes e-newsletters to subscribers
- Manages social media communications
- Uses timelines and scheduled content to create a consistent stream of new content for audience interaction while analysing, managing, and altering schedules where necessary to optimize visits
Social Media Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Marketing or Social Media Marketing Degree Preferred, Technology Skills, Content Writing, Graphic Design, Campaign Execution, Teamwork, Self-Motivation, Strong Communication Skills, Networking, Idea Presentation, SEO and PPC, Proofreading, Strong Customer-Service Skills, Enthusiasm, Detail-Oriented, Collaboration
Job Seekers: Search for Social Media Assistant Jobs and apply on Monster now.