Sales Support Job Description Sample
This sales support job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Sales Support
Sales Support Job Purpose:
Undertakes administrative job duties as it pertains to the sales department. Utilizes skills to make certain that all sales people have the proper equipment or literature to do their job. Meets with sales employees to make new plans regarding sales or how to improve the job.
Sales Support Job Duties:
- Generates and processes new sales leads as necessary
- Answers phone calls from customers and deals with problems as they arise
- Takes sales information and puts it into an easily readable format
- Follows up with customers to make sure that they are satisfied with a particular product
- Makes sure that sales persons are on track with sales goals
- Meets with other departments to make sure that sales people are doing their job correctly
- Provides any necessary data or reports to the sales team
- Exerts attention to detail, as customers may have the same problems; reports the problems as necessary
- Arranges appointments with clients and sales team
- Acknowledges customers by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls
- Updates all contact information for clients
- Deals with any customer complaints and resolves the issue as necessary
- Arranges travel and accommodations for any sales person that is meeting clients outside of the office
- Does any necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales team with necessary documents
Sales Support Skills and Qualifications:
People Person, Time Oriented, Great Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Basic Math Skills, Basic Computer Literacy, Consumer Relations, Consumer Complaints, Crisis Management, Reporting Skills, Administrative Skills, Attention to Detail
Job Seekers: Search for Sales Support Jobs and apply on Monster now.