Marketing Executive Job Description Sample
This marketing executive sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive Job Purpose:
Manages marketing department staff and approves various strategies and projects as needed. Works with managers to oversee the implementation of marketing plans, including promotional materials, advertising opportunities, and client acquisition. Reports to and coordinates with other department heads to manage company budgets, objectives, and activities.
Marketing Executive Job Duties:
- Leads and manages marketing department staff by providing tasks, objectives, strategies, and projects
- Assists in interviewing, hiring, orientation, and training of new marketing department staff
- Manages the marketing department budget and uses financial strategy to advise all marketing plans
- Oversees the production of all marketing materials, including printed documents, media advertising spots, website content, and social media accounts
- Regularly interacts with marketing managers to receive information and updates about marketing staff progress and results
- Evaluates marketing reports and sales data compiled by marketing staff members
- Presents regular updates and information to other department heads and executives
- Works with executives to incorporate marketing needs into overall company planning and strategy
- Monitors competitor activity and brainstorms potential improvements or changes in marketing strategy, products, or services
- Organises and attends company-wide and marketing events
- Assists in securing access to major media channels and important sponsorships
- Travels to meet clients and attend conferences, trade shows, industry events, and seminars
- Adheres to and implements company policies and procedures
Marketing Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Advanced Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field, Extensive Marketing Experience, Computer Proficiency, Creativity, Innovation, Adaptability, Interpersonal Communication, Client Relationships, Writing, Public Speaking, People Management, Leadership, Organisation, Planning, Multi-Tasking, Budgeting, Research, Analysis
Job Seekers: Search for Marketing Executive Jobs and apply on Monster now.