Marketing Assistant Job Description Sample
This marketing assistant sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Marketing Assistant Job Purpose:
Supports the marketing manager or director in carrying out various strategies and tasks. Compiles, analyses, and reports marketing data. Helps maintain client relationships.
Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
- Works under the direction of a marketing director or manager to help reach the company's marketing goals and objectives
- Research market trends, demographics, pricing strategies, and other relevant information that helps managers and directors develop marketing plans
- Analyses surveys, polls, and other market research to look for patterns and trends
- Creates graphs, reports, and detailed data analysis using computer software
- Delivers reports on research findings through written documents and verbal presentations
- Assists in creating promotional materials, including brochures, blogs, marketing copy, etc.
- Provides fact-checking, copy-editing, and formatting assistance during the creation of mailers, coupons, website content, and other promotional materials
- Helps maintain social media accounts for brands, products, or services
- Enters marketing data into spreadsheets and helps to create data and financial reports for marketing managers and directors
- Helps maintain excellent client relationships through superior customer service skills
- Places calls to or visits clients as needed to provide marketing materials, deliver sales pitches, or answer client questions
- Organises and plans the production of all major marketing materials by working closely with printers, sponsors, and other involved parties
- Helps to plan promotional events hosted by the company's marketing department
- Keeps client information confidential
Marketing Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field, Computer Proficiency, Social Media, Research, Analysis, Data Entry, Written and Verbal Communication, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service, Client Relationships, Financial Skills, General Maths Skills, Creativity, Teamwork, Organisation, Planning, Reliability, Punctuality
Job Seekers: Search for Marketing Assistant Jobs and apply on Monster now.