Management Job Description Sample
This Management sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Management
Management Job Purpose:
In charge of managing people, resources, and/or operations for a department, project, company, division, or region while making sure the managed entity is profitable. Remains in compliance with local, state, federal, and international business regulations.
Management Job Duties:
- Manages staff, in some cases recruiting, selecting, or training staff members
- Communicates expectations to staff members and oversees those efforts
- Sets strategic goals for the managed entity, choosing objectives that serve the aims of that entity as well as those of the larger entity (e.g. Doing what is best for the art department as well as the magazine)
- Develops plans of actions to reach those goals and creates a budget
- Forecasts expenditures and revenues
- Evaluates trends and takes action to maximise those opportunities
- Enforces quality standards
- Provides regular review of employee efforts
Management Skills and Qualifications:
Management skills, Performance management, Project management, Quality management, Works well under pressure, Leadership abilities, Communication skills, Organisational skills, Analytical skills, Strategic skills, Ability to create budgets, Understanding of business systems, Experience working as a manager, Bachelor’s degree generally required, Master’s degree preferred
Job Seekers: Search for Management and Executive Jobs and apply on Monster now.