Investment Manager Job Description Sample
This Investment Manager sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title:Investment Manager
Investment Manager Job Purpose
Provides investment information and financial advice; works with corporate and individual clients; and maintains knowledge of a wide range of investment and financial products, including trusts, stocks, bonds, and shares.
Investment Manager Job Duties
- Engages in regular research and reading to stay apprised about the state of the UK economy, global financial markets, and general current events
- Maintains current knowledge about financial products available to corporate and individual clients, including bonds, stocks, investments, and trusts
- Works closely with investment analysts to assess financial information and investment opportunities
- Presents investment opportunities and related analysis while pitching proposed course of action in meetings with clients
- Uses complex financial models to project future earning and profit potential and uses this data to inform decisions and proposals
- Makes decisions about financial and investment opportunities on behalf of clients
- Meets with an investment team, including analysts and other managers, to stay up-to-date about market situations and company decisions that may impact one another
- Takes on high levels of responsibility on behalf of financial institutions, corporate clients, investment organisations, and insurance companies
- Develops relationships with clients and expands client network in professional and social settings
- Specialises in a particular field or industry to aspire to achieve expert level knowledge
Investment Manager Skills and Qualifications
Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, Accounting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Analytical Thinking, Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Organisation, Attention to Detail, Time Management, Multitasking, Working Under Pressure, Teamwork, Ambition, Leadership.
Job Seekers: Search for Investment Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.