Inside Sales Job Description Sample
This inside sales sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title:Inside Sales
Inside Sales Job Purpose
Work in fast-paced environment to acquire new customers, increase the revenue growth for an organisation, and make sure all aspects of the sales orders meet requirements of the client and the company.
Inside Sales Job Duties
- Making calls and following up with clients to meet their needs
- Working with community partners to increase involvement
- Developing relationships with potential clients
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients
- Going over the perks and benefits of making purchases through one company versus another
- Developing and analysing data to determine how to better accommodate new and existing customers
- Performing research on accounts to help increase interest in the organisation
- Offering demonstrations for products and services to potential buyers
- Making sure to understand the individual and unique needs of each customer
Inside Sales Skills and Qualifications
Proven experience, Proficiency with various Computer Software Systems, Demonstrated success in meeting sales goals, Ability to comfortably talk to others, Ability to make cold calls to generate new clients, Good Written and Oral Communication skills for creating professional documents and giving presentations to interested clients, Good Time Management and Organisational skills, Ability to Listen to Concerns and Handle Criticism without taking it personally, Willingness to travel to give presentations, meet with potential customers, attend conferences, trade shows, and other events.
Job Seekers: Search for Inside Sales Jobs and apply on Monster now.