Hotel Manager Job Description Sample
This hotel manager sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Hotel Manager
Hotel Manager Job Purpose
Overseeing the daily management of the facility and staff members working at a hotel to make sure all customers have a positive experience during their stay, helping market the hotel to the public, and directing the services offered at the hotel, such as meetings and events.
Hotel Manager Job Duties
- Managing staff and overseeing schedules to make sure all departments have enough employees to provide assistance to guests
- Aiding with budget creation and management
- Assisting event planners with large-scale business and personal events
- Overseeing beverage and food operations for events and individual guests
- Working with security officers to promote a safe atmosphere for guests and staff
- Recruitment and staff management
- Providing customer service and accommodating clients who need extra assistance
- Managing departments and teams
- Providing training on changes in services
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
- Working with inspectors to ensure facility meets all requirements
Hotel Manager Skills and Qualifications
Good Customer Service, Willingness to listen and respond to complaints, Understand, and resolve concerns from guests, Strong Organisational Skills, Knowledge of Sales and Event Planning, Accounting and Financial Management, Problem Solving Skills for both customers and staff members that have problems at the hotel, Good Leadership to help oversee and motivate staff members.
Job Seekers: Search for Hotel Management Jobs and apply on Monster now.