Digital Manager Job Description Sample
This digital manager sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Digital Manager
Digital Manager Job Purpose:
Oversees scope, planning, budgeting, definition and initiation of digital accounts and projects. Must manage resources, clients and teams to deliver web-based projects and electronic solutions according to project guidelines. Engage with account and development teams to ensure project objectives are achievable and meet quality standards.
Digital Manager Job Duties:
- Communicate with account and sales teams to plan projects within budget
- Manage client expectations with day-to-day reporting and explanation of requirements of analysis, specification, design of projects on a technical and nontechnical basis
- Identify and manage project risk and maintain project plan
- Delivery of financial reporting and forecasting to senior team members and other stakeholders
- Manage external contractors and in-house staff to ensure they produce on deadline
- Help grow the team and seek out new relationships with contractors'
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key contacts
- Project management of digital files to create reports
- Interaction with project management system
- Work with project management team on improvements of digital systems
- Analyse feedback from the client, senior team members, contractors, account and sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Testing and quality management
- Configuration management
Digital Manager Skills and Qualifications:
Management Experience, Networking, Good Communication Skills, Digital Systems Experience, Excellent Relationship and Stakeholder Skills, Courteous, Solid Understanding of Systems Such as PHP, Python, etc., Ability to Manage Workloads, Experience Working on Multiple Projects, Ability to Explain Complex Matters in Layman's Terms, Leadership, Willingness to Take Direction from Senior Members, Data Analysis, Understanding of Digital Contact Centre Technologies, Experienced Delivery Expert, Good Math Skills, Enthusiasm and Passion
Job Seekers: Search for Digital Marketing Manager Jobs and apply on Monster now.