Creative Director Job Description Sample
This creative director sample job description can be used to help you create a job advert that will attract candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Job Title: Creative Director
Creative Director Job Purpose:
Creates, leads, and inspires members of a marketing services creative team. Devises new marketing ideas and executes them to meet sales goals and raise brand awareness.
Creative Director Job Duties:
- Oversees the creative process and makes sure that employees follow plans of marketing campaigns
- Devises new ideas that heighten promotion for goods and services
- Works with designers, artists, and copywriters to develop branding materials
- Researches new ideas through social media to decide marketing strategies
- Works directly with clients to evaluate their ideas and maximise profitability
- Schedules meetings with clients to reevaluate ideas and improve upon existing marketing campaigns
- Ensures that teams meet deadlines and work within budget
- Performs market research survey work to identify brand affinity based on age group and interests
- Conducts surveys to modify current promotional campaigns
- Serves as second source of support for brand enforcement and helps establish branding style guides
- Writes copy when needed for media spots
- Updates social media channels to share ideas and creative inspiration with audiences
- Creates presentations to promote company efficiency
- Explains the efficiency of paid and earned media placements by identifying keywords and developing innovative digital applications
- Meets with advertising clients to discuss advertising campaigns and projects
Creative Director Skills and Qualifications:
Outgoing, Deadline-Oriented, Time Management Skills, Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills, Interpersonal Skills, High Degree of Creativity, Market Analysis, Social Media Marketing, Basic Computational Skills, Leadership Skills, Budgeting, Out-of-the-Box Thinking, Knowledge of Industry Software Such as Adobe Creative Suite, Search Engine Optimisation, Public Relations
Job Seekers: Search for Creative Director Jobs and apply on Monster now.