Mobile Recruiting Top 10 Tips
Mobile recruiting is gaining traction and with candidates using a mobile device to search for a job or seek out information about a job or company. The future for mobile recruiting is bright.
But despite this, I hear a regular cry of “What do I do?”. Well, no need to worry, these top 10 tips could help you start developing your mobile recruiting strategy:
- Find out how many jobseekers are already accessing your site via a mobile device.
- Look at the current experience for a jobseeker when viewing your site on a mobile device.
- Do you want to focus more on apps or mobile web?
- Which platforms are popular with your users and should you be looking to adopt?
- What’s your competition doing with mobile?
- Make sure you choose the right company to build your mobile solution.
- Do you go with a fully managed solution or buy the source code outright?
- When designing or approving a design, keep things simple.
- Can your users apply for a job direct from their mobile phone / would they want to?
- Promote your mobile presence extensively across your sites, comms, social media and any events you attend.