Join us for the Launch of our Monster Buzz Events
Monster Buzz will be a free quarterly event in the form of a panel debate covering a wide range of topical issues and industry concerns. Our first event will be asking the question:
'What's more critical, talent acquisition or talent management?'
A panel of five industry experts will get the discussion going, with:
- Steve McNally, EB and Inclusivity Expert
- Matt Jeffrey, Head of EMEA Talent Acquisition & Global Talent Brand at Autodesk
- Jon Ingham, HR whizz and blogger
- Marilyn Davidson, Director APSCo
- Lee Moody, L&D Rank Group
- Isabelle Hung, Global Head of AMS Talent Acquisition
We'll take to the floor so you can share your own opinions with us as well as on a live Twitter stream. There will also be free drinks and canapés throughout the evening.
Where and when will the event be taking place?
51-53 Hatton Garden
London EC1N 8HN
Thursday 19th July; Doors open - 6:30pm, Debate – 7pm till 9pm
Please RSVP now to secure your place.